- The growing interest in psychopathology within the mainstream and the potential dangers of hysterical people seeing 'psychopaths' everywhere in order to compensate for the failures in their own lives.
- How our perceptions are generally imposed prejudices.
- Why people who are too quick to call others "psychopaths", embarking on personal witch hunts - naming them by name based on trivial 'justification' - are either delusional psychotics, or psychopaths deflecting from their own pathology.
- How a person in a flying saucer cult is caught in the same psychological dynamic as a person in a relationship with a psychopath. This is why flying saucer cult brain dead members see "psychopaths" everywhere except among their own cult - so they do not have to look at the cult leadership and face the painful, ironic truth of their own fantastical stupidity.
- How media, religious and mind control cults - as well as political psychopaths - take advantage of unstable individuals often prone to magical thinking/poor, impulsive judgement, in order to fuel smear campaigns, petty hates and bigotry.
- How the imbalance of the Left-Right brain functioning via formal education creates a society of automatons who depend upon authority figures for guidance and 'their' opinions.
- How to recover from Post Traumatic Stress Injury in the wake of having been brainwashed and then deprogrammed from cult membership.
- How cult leaders turn their followers into mindless proto-psychopaths who 'prove' they are not members of cults by behaving precisely as cult members would. eg.; gang stalking/mobbing, paranoid, contagion-style show trials to send warnings out to others and members of the cult, unable to apply emotional and critical brakes during mass-hysteria episodes, hyper-impulsive behaviour and entrenched absolutism. This is due to the cult leaders having literally scooped out the personalities of the followers and replaced this with all the demons, insecurities and pathology swirling around inside the psyche of the cult leader. This results in the cult members having the emotional and psychological development of young children during temper tantrums.
- How Flying Saucer Mind Control Cosmic cults were created by the CIA in the 1960's to target intelligent and idealistic young people in order to remove them from being any danger to the political structure by instead having them waiting for aliens rather than cultivating popular activism.
- Why cult leaders and TV evangelists make predictions of on-coming cataclysmic events in the not too distant future in order to make people panic, discard their critical thinking and then rush into the clutches of the leadership in order to 'survive' the on-coming 'rapture', ascension, alien invasions and planetary destruction.
- Lovebombing and how psychopaths create an addiction to dopamine in the target(s) which is used to switch off critical faculties.
- The importance of keeping journals to deal with Post Traumatic Stress Injury.
- How your own creative/artistic vision makes you less prone to being controlled by others.
- How only psychopaths, as well as those prone to psychotic or hysterical episodes/profound paranoia create and constantly fuel smear campaigns.
- How psychopaths find the missing ghosts in our souls in order to create tailor-made archetypes in order to manipulate their targets
- The predatory 'stare' of the psychopath and the optical cortex
- The sins of the parents are not visited upon the son or daughter. Epigenetics.
The Genocide of the Cathars
Thomas Sheridan is an independent alternative artist, author, satirist, musician, public speaker, broadcaster and researcher currently based in the West of Ireland. His illustrations have appeared on the covers of newsstand magazines, books and websites worldwide.